Can I stop studying at my teaching centre and start studying as a private candidate?

1 min. readlast update: 10.17.2023

In most cases, it is possible for you to continue your studies as a private candidate through independent learning.

I advise that you first inform your teaching centre that you wish to leave and make them aware that you have decided to continue your University of London award independently.

As an independent student we will contact you directly whenever there is information to be sent out, and you will deal with our offices directly for registration, examination and so on. As an independent student, we would strongly advise logging in to your portal and VLE on a regular basis, ensuring that you check the news sections and staff-updated forums for the most up-to-date information.

Was this article helpful?