The personal details on my Examination Entry form are incorrect. How can this be fixed?

1 min. readlast update: 10.17.2023

You can change your address or contact details using the Student Portal

You will need to contact us via your Student Portal homepage if you need to change the name or the date of birth you have been registered under and to upload a copy of your passport in your enquiry.

Was this article helpful?