Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Send Times Loader chevron-down thumb-up thumb-down Spinner angle-left
Go to "Ask a question"

Do I need to have my documents translated into English?

If a document/statement is not in English a translation may be required. Translations must be provided by either:

  • an official at an embassy
  • consulate
  • recognised translator

An embossed stamp or similar mark of authority must be on the translation. 

Please create an account in via the Contact us form and submit an enquiry to see if a translation is required as some languages may not require a translation.

Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.