Yes, your employer should provide you with a purchase order or letter outlining the total fees that they want to pay.
The purchase order or letter must contain the following:
- It must be on the sponsor’s letter head.
- It must have the sponsors contact information.
- It must be dated and signed.
- It must have the student’s name and student number.
- The sponsorship amount must be in Pounds Sterling GBP.
- It must be addressed to the University of London, not to any other institution.
You should then upload this document when you are completing the online registration task and select ''Payment by Sponsor''. More information regarding paying via a sponsor can be found on our website.