Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Send Times Loader chevron-down thumb-up thumb-down Spinner angle-left
Go to "Ask a question"

Can I request an official transcript of my marks?

You can request an official transcript of your marks from the Transcripts Office. You can view details regarding requesting documents and how to contact the transcripts office via the website.

Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.