Can I change my contact details?

1 min. readlast update: 10.17.2023

You can update your address, email and telephone number online through your Student Portal.

You can edit your details for home and delivery addresses and input information about future addresses if required, as well as updating your telephone numbers and email address.

If you need to change any other details or if you have recently completed your degree and awaiting to receive your final documents, please submit your question via the 'Ask a question' link in your Student Portal.

If you no longer have an access to your Student Portal, please contact us via the Contact us form. 

Was this article helpful?