How can I get a visa to come to London for the ceremony?
We recommend that you and your guests meet all the necessary visa requirements well in advance of the ceremony to avoid disappointment.
- The University cannot take responsibility for visa applications for you or your guests.
- We can provide a visa support letter for those booked to attend the ceremony. This must be requested through our online booking system when you register to attend and cannot be amended afterwards. The letter (covering all guests) will be sent to the graduand’s email and postal addresses once full payment for tickets has been received. Our main point of contact will be the graduand.
- Please make sure that you enter your name and the names of your guests as shown on your respective passports.
- Please let us know the outcome of your visa application once you are notified. Please submit an enquiry through your Student Portal with the subject 'Visa outcome'.
- Please note: the general invitation letter should not be used to support your visa application, as we may be asked by the authorities about your visa application and your booking.